23671 County Road ET, Tomah, WI 54660 $175,000
- This property is across the road from the city of Tomah.
- There is close to 1/4 mile of frontage on ET.
- The land is generally wooded with some large pines and hard woods.
- City water serves the house and it has its own septic.
- Part of the property is Chicken Hill – a local name for one of Tomah’s highest locations. Offsetting – there is a few acres of lower land also.
- The home and garage are just a bonus to this prime real estate.
- 2 acres are zoned Residential while 12.79 acres are G5 Undeveloped.
- The first home you come to is a neighboring property accessed by easement.
- There have been test wells because the property across the road is in a superfund site 20+ years.
Share this: Print
Location & Information
23671 County Road ET
Tomah, WI, 54660
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: All VIP Listings, Single Family / Residential
- Added: 1 month ago
- Zip: 54660